Monday, March 12, 2007

Things are great , but ...

Today, the sun is shining and the birds are singing and I have so much to be grateful for! I really do have a good life. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ, I have a testimony of my Savior and the atonement, I have a good husband, good kids, wonderful grandchildren, fantastic friends who lift and edify. I have many students who enrich my experience along the way. And many opportunities that have come to me along the way that have shown just how much Father is aware of us. For some reason there comes more refining processes though. What reason I have no idea, it challenges me and causes me to weep.

It will get better.

2 comments:

queendeni said...

Deni you are really out to luch aren't you!

Lara Neves said...

Hee hee...

It will get better. Challenges are really good actually. I love how Sheri Dew says, If life were easy, it wouldn't be hard.

And, we wouldn't learn a darn thing.