Take one a day ..... and feel great!!!
1. Let someone into your heart. There's room.
2. Storms always pass.
3. You have what it takes to succeed.
4. Angels come in all shapes and sizes!
5. There is something to love about each new day.
6. Choose the very best life for yorself. You're worth it!
7. Your love has changed lives.
I would also like to express as frustrating as it can sometimes be, I am so grateful that I ddn't miss out on a single moment of motherhood. My life has truly been special. From reading countless stories to my children and kissing them goodnight millions of times. To running them to all their many lessons to running their 5 newspaper routes with them. From crying and being frightened at night to getting sttiches over and over again at the E.R. From long late night talks to early morning "Black Friday attendances". To supporting them on their missions to their beautiful weddings! The list could go on and on! I wouldn't ever trade it for the world.
I do miss the piano constantly playing and singing along with it and the discussions of opinions that kept things lively and interesting here. But now on to the next stage of life, the empty nest, one of great interest. I am truly excited now for this time of life!!
Books I Read January/February 2018
4 days ago