Okay, I've been tagged by Lalakme to write down ten weird things that others may not know about me. So here it goes just for her!
1. I was raised on boom-booms as a word instead of f*** for passing gas.
2. I used to vacuum 4 times a day when the children were being raised as I had a ton of energy. but now forget it, I don't do it at all, Mike does it on Saturdays only for me.
3. I was born and raised in Southern California on the beach and do not like seafood much!
4. I don't care if I ever have cake, ice cream, pastries and various other goodies. But if I do any thing sweet it will be chocolate. Don't care otherwise.
5. I now shave a little on my cheek. Never had to do that before, but you know, menopause.
6. I love to sing right along with the choir on CD. Loud and full, so I shut the windows.
7. I am not a computer junkie, but when classes are filling at the beginning of the semester, I have to constantly check it through out the day. Drives me nuts!
8. When I go anywhere and have a zillion errands, I am really fast, so I walk fast, usually leaving Dad in the dust. And he is a UPS man!
9. When the kids were growing up they had a lot of papers they would bring home, and they were adamant about keeping ALL of them. So when they were in school, I would non-chalantly go in and discard a few at at time. They never noticed, because they always brought back more. ( I saved the very best of them though for their books!) Don't worry!
10. I go to teach class in the morning, usually two as a matter of fact, come home and lay down for an hour then go teach another one and come home and lay down again. Think I might be too old to keep this up, if I have to lay down so much afterwards. But I put on an act anyway!!! HeeHee.
So there you go, I'm not that weird. But maybe you think so!