Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Go the the Beach!!!

Well, now, the Sun is out and it's warming up! I am so glad! It is so critical to happiness, isn't it? Now I know that isn't exactly all true, but partially it is. Maybe we need artificial sunshine somewhere in our house, naw, that doesn't work we know that, oh, I know, we need the beach! I think that being a Southern California gal has some advantages to it. I notice how living here in Utah where there is a huge perfectionistic attitude it has influenced me somewhat over the years. I suppose some would call it "pressure", but the reality is it is within us. Something we need to control. But.......here is the deal, when you come from Southern Cal where there is a "beach", if things get too intense or too much traffic, too much work, too much whatever, GO TO THE BEACH!!! We have a much more laid back attitude there, where everything WILL be okay. Really!! If it's not at the moment GO TO THE BEACH and in a few hours it will be! We learned growing up to look at others and accept them for who they were, if you didn't want to be around them, then you weren't, but one thing is for sure they didn't bother you. Nowadays there is so much racial this and racial that, come on people stop pointing fingers and learn to get along, so maybe YOU need to GO TO THE BEACH and see what I mean. The sound of that ocean is so mesmorizing and calming. It's beautiful, it's soothing. Just take plenty of sunscreen and whatever for fun and leave feeling rejuvenated. So if there isn't a beach nearby you, may I suggest YOGA!!! So let's all try to make life a BEACH when things get tough!!! (Do I sound like a commercial for San Diego?)

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

I only wish I could go to the beach....