Thursday, January 15, 2009

The question is?

The question is, will HCG work for you? Here is a small excerpt from Karen Veranth RN:
"Admittedly, I was a skeptic at first. The reported results sounded a little too good to be true. Despite what a lot of companies will tell you, achieving health and wellness is a challenge and requires daily self-discipline.

Nevertheless, many of my clients do lose a pound a day. Some a little less but a majority are pleased with the results. Many say that the HCG weight loss program was exactly what they needed to finally lose the weight and jump start their efforts to better health. The program works especially well for those who are weight loss resistant, or who have failed to lose weight with other diets."

I can attest to this, especially the "weight loss resistance". That was me. Anyhow. This will be another shot in the arm for trying this method if you meet the criteria!

1 comment:

Palomita said...

Thank you, again, for your information on this diet! I will be beginning it on Saturday - I let Becky know that you referred me, so hopefully you'll have a credit! I'm really hoping that with the diet, and your amazing yoga classes, which I do from BYUTV, that I'll have a new body soon!

Mary Marble (friend of Lara's)