Okay everyone, here you go, this is too funny!! I found this in Nate's papers I have kept on Marriage from BYU. I think you will get a good laugh out of this!!
THE RULES OF MARRIAGE
1. The wife always makes the rules.
2. The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3. No husband can possibly know the rules.
4. If the wife suspects the husband knows all the rules, she must immediately change some of the rules.
5. The wife is never wrong.
6. If the wife is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the husband did or said wrong.
7. If Rule 6 applies, the husband must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
8. The wife can change her mind at any given point of time.
9. The husband must never change his mind without express written consent from the wife.
10. The wife has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. The husband must remain calm at all times, unless the wife wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The wife must under no circumstances let the husband know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
Books I Read January/February 2018
4 days ago