Friday, December 19, 2008

Deep thoughts!

Wow, I have been busy and haven't taken the time, at all, to write here or in my fitness blog for a couple of months. But, the reality is who cares.
Okay, so my mind has been processing or contemplating some things as of late, now that I'm not teaching and thinking of that! It is simply, being beautiful from the inside out! Using our lips to speak kindly of one another and lifting others when they are down. Our eyes for viewing virtuous things and for seeing the good in others. Our ears for hearing what others are really trying to say rather then assuming what they are saying, listening with understanding and empathy! Our heart full of charity and a pure love, one that prays for our enemies and seeks through pure intentions to bless the lives of others. Our hands, that they may lay their fingers on every "good thing" may it be reading good books or doing good things for others. May they always stay clean. Our feet that they may rush to help, or walk a path that is narrow staying close to the Lord by walking the path of returning to Him. Our bowels, may be filled with proper nourishment so we can run and not be weary and walk and not faint! Our shoulders, that I can carry the burdens placed upon them with grace and gratitude, maybe carry the burdens of others for a time to help them. Anyhow, those thoughts have come to me recently and as I have pondered them I realize I have much to give and desire to become!

Sounds like hard work to me, and that it is!

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

It's true...the most wonderful people are this way, and it doesn't matter what we look like on the outside at all.