Thursday, January 28, 2010

Remember, remember!

Consider the questions that Henry B. Eyring counseled us to ask ourselves on a daily basis:

1) HAVE I SEEN THE HAND OF GOD REACHING OUT TO TOUCH ME OR MY CHILDREN OR MY FAMLY TODAY?

2) DID GOD SEND A MESSAGE THAT WAS JUST FOR ME?

3) WHAT CAN I DO TO PRESERVE THAT MEMORY FOE THE DAY THAT I, AND THOSE I LOVE, WILL NEED TO REMEMBER HOW MUCH GOD LOVES US AND HOW MUCH WE NEED HIM?


Imagine the effect it would have in your life if you were to consistently ask yourself these three great questions.

1) What would you begin to notice?

2) What would you begin to remember?

(taken from Wendy Watson Nelson new book)


Oh, remember, remember my sons (and my daughters).....

1 comment:

Rach said...

Thanks I needed that today, but I think that I've said that before.