Sunday, May 11, 2008

Best Day ever!!!!

So I can't let this day go by until I write about MY very special Mother's day! It was definitely the "Queen for a Day!" by my beautiful family!

It started out with Brayden and Daxton calling me at 8:00 a.m. and saying, "Happy Mother's day, I love you!!" along with their mother! Thank you sweeties!

Then Church was wonderful Sacrament meeting on Motherhood, which sometimes is very hard to take because sometimes it comes across negatively instead of positively. It was so nice to hear, " a mother's love is measured by the depth of her soul". And I know most mothers' have that depth. It was very uplifting!

Then a cute text from Nate, Happy Mother's day, Ma!! Thank You Nate.

Then Mike, my hubby, gave me a wonderful book that is new out called, The Holy Secret which is the companion book to the Peacegiver, so I was excited aabout that, hot off the presses. Another book that Mike and I can read together at night before bed. Thank you dear!

Shana and the boys came over and dropped off a beautiful plant, geraniums, and a lovely card, I will plant them right in my planter outside, I love it,thank you guys!

Jon and Rachael called and in his funny way said "Happy Mothers Day Mom" It was halarious. And received an e=card from them that told me they eat their vegetables without complaining by yoyo and hook??? Anyhow, funny and sweet at the same time!
Thanks so much Jon and Rach.

Then a fun chat with the girls, Chloe and her jokes, and Bria with her sweet spirit and Sophie sicker than a dog. And Lara and Joel's wonderful wishes coming tomorrow, with Joel insisting it stay a surprise!! Thanks everyone!

So was I a queen today? More than a queen, simply exquisite. I am so Blessed and I felt so loved! And I love you all!!!This will truly carry me through a very long time.

No comments: