Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Scary or Funny???

My daughter is phenomenal! She has so many talents and I so appreciate that she will do for us, her parents, some use of them. She took our pictures for our Christmas card/letter! She not only has wonderful camera, and ability to edit the picture, but she has a wonderful eye for poses and and an artistic eye for presentation. So look for a few pictures that may be the ultimate choice for our card this year! It is nice to have a current picture of Mike and I together. Maybe we should compare it to our wedding picture of 35 years ago?????? Would that be scary or funny???
Good question!

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Awwww, shucks.

Blogger is being weird, so I'll try to get a few more up later today when it fixes its issue.

I think it would be interesting...neither scary or funny. :) I doubt much has changed. I think Dad is thinner in his face, your hair is different, and maybe a few wrinkles and gray hairs for both of you...well earned, I might add! Otherwise, you haven't changed a bit!

Hilary said...

Lara is a genius.
Fo sho.