Monday, October 13, 2008

Thinking, thinking!

Perception! Those of you who read this, have you thought about perception before? As of late, I have come to realize I give people the benefit of the doubt just too easily, maybe too generously (so I'm told) but I guess it is better to err on the side of generosity. However, it is still important for all of us to realize that we may be the one being difficult, or stingy, or unkind. So often, there is a victim attitude in this society (kind of like the politics that is going on right now!) But take a look at how you may be blocking things from happening because of impure motives. Just like my last post, take a look at the motive of the heart. It will tell you everything you need to know and then try to improve. It will change the world around you. Oh, and the more needy an individual we are, the more we need approval, when all we really need is to know our standing with the Lord.

Have a good day! Oh, and it is my favorite granddaughter #1's birthday today! I will dedicate a post to her when I get back! Love, love her!

No comments: